Last year, I had the privilege of photographing Corie & Stephen's amazing vintage style wedding (one of my favorites to date) this year, I was honored when they contacted me about photographing their beautiful and growing family.

Corie & I have known each other for many years, and I've known her two girls pretty much since birth. What an amazing thing it is, to watch a family grow and change over the years and this new addition coming in 2014 is no exception. I absolutely can't wait for this family to meet baby girl #3!

Corie is epitome of motherhood. She some how manages a husband, two little girls, and being pregnant with such grace and poise and such calmness. I know that Corie & Stephen will be amazing parents to this little one and Chloe & Lily awesome big sisters!

Thank you Corie, Stephen, Chloe, Lily, & Baby Girl!




 






0 comments:

Post a Comment